Aruba 2530-24G 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch
- Cost-effective, reliable and secure access layer switch.
- Fully managed switch delivering full Layer 2 capabilities.
- Enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support.
- Energy efficient ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support.
- Automatic configuration when connected to Aruba access points.
- Enhanced security including DHCP and Dynamic ARP protection.
- Flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Quality of service (QoS) offering data delivery based on priority and type of traffic.
- Web GUI, CLI, and SNMP management interfaces options.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
- Unified management of guest login, network access, security and QoS.
- Management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- Monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
|Ports||(24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
(4) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
|Memory and processor||ARM9E @ 800 MHz
128 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated
256 MB DDR3 DIMM
|Latency||100 Mb Latency: < 7.4 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 2.3 µs
|Throughput||Up to 41.6 Mpps|
|Switching capacity||56 Gbps|
|Management||CLI - Web browser - IMC - ethernet MIB|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
We Also Recommend