Aruba 2530-48 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Switch
- Cost-effective, reliable and secure access layer switch.
- Fully managed switch delivering full Layer 2 capabilities.
- Enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support.
- Energy efficient ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support.
- Automatic configuration when connected to Aruba access points.
- Enhanced security including DHCP and Dynamic ARP protection.
- Flexible traffic controls include ACLs.
- Quality of service offering data delivery based on priority and type of traffic.
- Web GUI, CLI, and SNMP management interfaces options.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
- Unified management of guest login, network access.
- Management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- Monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
|Latency||100 Mb Latency: < 6.6 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 2.2 µs
|Management||CLI - Web browser - IMC - Ethernet MIB - Aruba Airwave|
|Memory and processor||ARM9E @ 800 MHz
128 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 3 MB dynamically allocated
256 MB DDR3 DIMM
|Ports||(48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports
(2) autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
(2) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
|Switching capacity||17.6 Gbps|
|Throughput||up to 13 Mpps|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
|Web browser||CLI - Web browser - IMC - Ethernet MIB - Aruba Airware|
We Also Recommend