ATEN CE700A USB KVM Extender
- Cat 5e cable connects the Local and Remote Units - up to 150m apart.
- Allows control from both the local and remote consoles.
- Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC).
- USB Keyboard and USB Mouse Ports.
- USB over-current detection and prevention.
- Select between Local and Auto operating mode (local unit only).
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection.
- Automatic gain control - adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance.
- Up to [1920 x 1200 (30m); 1600 x 1200 (100m); 1280 x 1024 (150m)] @60Hz.
- Supports Wide Screen formats.
- Supports VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisyncmonitors.
- Local monitor supports DDC; DDC2; DDC2B.
- Rack mountable, easy to install, no software required.
- Multi-platform support - Windows, Linux.
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female (White)
1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||12.70 x 8.65 x 2.50 cm|
|Emulation||Keyboard / Mouse: USB|
|KVM Ports||1 x SPHD-17 Female (Green)|
|Mode Selector||1 x Pushbutton|
|Unit to Unit Port||1 x RJ-45 Female (Black)|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
We Also Recommend