ATEN CS1308 8-Port PS/2 - USB Rack KVM Switch
- One USB-PS/2 console controls 8 computers.
- Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 64 computers.
- Dual Interface - supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.
- Multiplatform support - Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, and Sun.
- Eliminates boot-up display issues and optimizes resolution when switching ports.
- Supports USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun.
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection.
- Allows computers boot-up even when the console focus is elsewhere.
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and on-screen display menu.
- Supports up to four users and an administrator with a separate profile for each.
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers.
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
- Buzzer on/off via hotkey and OSD.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- No software installation required.
- Designed for desktop or rack mount (19" system rack, 1U).
|Computer Connections||Direct: 8
Maximum 64 (via Cascade)
|Connectors||Console Ports: 1 x SPHD-18 Male (Yellow)
KVM Ports: 8 x SPHD-15 Female (Yellow)
Firmware Upgrade: 1 x RJ-11 Female (Black)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||43.72 x 16.13 x 4.40 cm|
|Emulation||Keyboard / Mouse: PS/2, USB|
|Power||DC 5.3 V; 5 W|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
|Port Selection||OSD, Hotkey, 8 x Pushbutton|
|Video||2048 x 1536; DDC2B|
We Also Recommend