ATEN CS1716i 16-Port PS/2-USB IP-Based KVM Switch
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and OSD menus.
- Up to 32 concurrent logins.
- Multilanguage web UI support featuring a tree-structured local and remote OSD.
- Adjustable video quality for flexible adaptation to diverse network environments.
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers.
- Supports commands broadcast to all available computers.
- Firmware upgradable.
- Backup and restore configuration and user account settings.
- Event logging.
- Enable/disable browser access.
- IPv6 capable.
- Powerful, intuitive, user-friendly, multi-language interface
- Multi-platform client support (windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun)
- Multi-browser support (IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape)
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Panel array mode enables user to monitor multiple servers from single screen
- Secure keyboard/mouse/video transmission via RC4 128 bit encryption
- Supports SSL 128bit data encryption and RSA 1024bit certificates for secure user logins
- Two level password security - up to 64 user accounts with separate profiles for each
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, MS Active Directory
- Support for IP/MAC Filter
- Local and remote access logged and authenticated
- Windows client and Java client software support
Virtual Remote Desktop
- Resizable remote desktop window
- Real time communication for logged in users with option for remote control grant
- On-screen keyboard with multilanguage support
- BIOS-level access
- Monitor and control up to 16 computers from a single KVM console
- Daisy chain up to 15 additional units - control up to 256 computers
- Auto-sensing of station's position on daisy chained installations
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Front panel USB hub allows connected computers to access USB peripherals
- Supports PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse computer connections
- USB / PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation for computers boot-up
- Supports USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B for the local console
- Up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz / 24 bit color depth for remote sessions
- Stores the console monitor's ID to optimize display resolution
- Rack-mountable in a 19" (1U) system rack
|Computer Connections||Direct: 16 Maximum: 256 (via daisy chain)|
|Connectors||Console Ports: 1 x SPHD-18 Male (Yellow)
KVM Ports: 16 x SPHD-17 Female (Yellow)
Daisy Chain Ports: 1 x DB-25 Male (Black)
LAN Ports: 1 x RJ-45 Female
Firmware Upgrade: 1 x RJ-11
USB Port: 1 x USB Type A
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||43.72 x 15.98 x 4.40 cm|
|Emulation||Keyboard / Mouse: PS/2, USB|
|Port Selection||OSD/GUI; Hotkey; Pushbutton|
|Power||DC 5.3 V; 11W|
|Video||Local : 2048 x 1536; DDC2B
Remote: 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz / 24bit color depth
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
We Also Recommend