ATEN KL9108 8-Port Dual Rail LCD IP-Based KVM Switch
- Integrated KVM console with 17" LCD monitor in a Dual Rail housing.
- (1) remote console and two local consoles control up to 8 computers.
- Dual-bus - one local and one remote user can simultaneously control separate ports.
- Remotely access computers via the LAN, WAN, or Internet.
- Mountable in a 1U high system rack.
- Extra console port allows computer management via external console.
- Supports external PS/2 mouse.
- Dual Rail - LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard/touchpad.
- LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle.
- Lockable console drawer fro access security when not in use.
- Supports dedicated OSD and OSD Toolbar invocation keys
- Internet browser access, Windows Client and Java Client provided
- Graphical OSD and graphical toolbars for convenient, user-friendly operation
- Up to 64 user accounts - up to 32 concurrent remote logins
- Panel Array Mode - view all 8 ports at the same time.
- Real time communication for logged in users with option for remote control grant
- Windows-based Log Server
- Remote power control for attached Power Over the NET™ devices
- Supports 1024 bit RSA, 256 bit AES, 56 bit DES, and 128 bit SSL
- RADIUS server support
- Ports can be set to Exclusive, Occupy and Share
- Supports TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, RADIUS, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS
- Flash firmware upgradable over network connection
- Keyboard multi-language support
- Super A-Grade TFT LCD Panel; Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee
- Multiplatform support:Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Unix and FreeBSD.
|Computer Connections||Direct: 8
Maximum: 64 (via Cascade)
|Connectors||Console Ports: 1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)
1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Green)
1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
KVM Ports: 8 x SPHD-15 Female (Yellow)
LAN Ports: 1 x RJ-45 Female (Black)
PON: 1 x DB-9 Male (Black)
|Console Connections||Local: 1 Remote: 1|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||48.20 x 70.63 x 4.40 cm|
|Emulation||Keyboard / Mouse: PS/2|
|Port Selection||OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton|
|Power||100-240V AC; 50/60 Hz; 1A|
|Video||1280 x 1024@75Hz; DDC2B (Local);
1600 x 1200@60Hz; DDC2B (Remote)
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
We Also Recommend