Cisco RV042 4-Port Fast Ethernet VPN Router
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing and/or business continuity.
- Built-in 4-port Fast Ethernet switch.
- Strong security: Proven SPI firewall, and hardware encryption.
- High capacity, high-performance IPsec VPN capabilities.
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager and setup wizards.
|Dual WAN||Configurable for Smartlink backup or Load balancing|
|Management||Management Protocols, Event Logging, Upgradability, Migration.|
|Network protocols||DHCP server, DHCP client, DHCP relay agent - Static IP
PPPoE - PPTP - Transparent bridge - DNS relay
DynDNS.3322 - IPv6
|Performance||Up to 800 Mbps NAT throughput
Up to 75 Mbps IPsec VPN throughput
|Quality of Service||Application-based priority, Service-based , Rate control,
Support 3 priority levels
|Routing Protocols||Static - RIP v1 and v2|
|Security||Firewall, Access rules. Port forwarding, Port triggering, Blocking,
Content filtering, Secure management, VLAN
IPv4 (RFC 791)
Routing Information Protocol (RIP) v1 (RFC 1058) and v2 (RFC 1723)
|VPN IPsec||50 IPsec site-to-site tunnels branch office connectivity|
We Also Recommend