Intellinet 513692 24-Port UTP Cat6 Color-Coded 1U Patch Panel
- Solid and reliable terminations for copper cabling.
- Featuring a minimum of 3 mm 50 micro-inch gold-plated jack contacts.
- Connectors are color coded in groups of six to simplify cable identification.
- Compatible with both 110 and Krone punch-down tools.
- Supports 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire.
- For use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Cat6 network cable.
- Ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications.
- Connects 24 RJ-45 ports to a network.
- Occupies 1U rack height.
- Meets 19" rackmount standards.
|Certifications||UL listed - RoHS compliant|
|Color||Black with color coded sets|
|Dimensions (in)||(19 x 1.7 x 1.9)|
|No. of Ports||24|
|Rack Space||1 RU|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3 - IEEE 802.3u/ab|
We Also Recommend