Cisco SG110D-08 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch
- Compact desktop form factor with no management or configuration required.
- Affordable 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds for even the most bandwidth-hungry applications.
- Automatic cable detection and diagnostics.
- Compatibility with network devices from other vendors.
- Integrated QoS intelligence prioritizing delay-sensitive services such as voice or video.
- Loop detection for avoiding broadcast storms.
- Fast store-and-forward switching prevents damaged packets on the network.
- Rigorously tested to make sure of optimal up-time and performance.
|Cable Type||Category 5e or better|
|Forwarding Capacity||11.9 mpps|
|Memory||128-MB RAM - 128-MB Flash|
|Ports||(8) RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports|
|Quality of Service||802.1p priority based, 4 hardware queues,
priority queuing and weighted round-robin (WRR)
|Switching Capacity||16 Gbps|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
We Also Recommend