Cisco SG200-26 26-Port Gigabit Smart Switch
- Web-based interface simplifies deployment, management, and troubleshooting.
- Zero-touch deployments using Cisco Smartports, CDP and LLDP protocols.
- High availability and performance for business communications and connectivity needs.
- High level of security to prevent unauthorized access and protect business data.
- QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video.
- Automatic voice deployment via VLAN and QoS auto-configuration.
- Energy efficient and eco-friendly product without compromising performance.
- Gigabit expansion slots for fiber optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity.
- Cisco Small Business Support Service extends post-warranty support.
|Forwarding Capacity||38.69 mpps|
|Management||Web user interface - SNMP - MIBs - RMON|
|Memory||Flash: 16 MB - CPU: 128 MB - Packet Buffer: 4 MB|
|Ports||(24) RJ45 10/100/1000 ports
(2) Gigabit Combo (RJ45-SFP) ports
|Quality of Service||Port based, 802.1p VLAN priority based - DSCP based
4 hardware queues - Strict priority and weighted round-robin
Ingress policer, per VLAN and per port
|Security||Port security - Storm control - DoS prevention|
|Switching Capacity||52.0 Gbps|
|VLAN Support||Port-based and 802.1Q tag-based VLANs
Up to 256 VLANs - Auto Voice VLAN
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
We Also Recommend