HP 1420-16G 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
- High-performance unmanaged Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch.
- Fanless for silent operation, usable in office settings around workers.
- Units have internal power supplies with power-cord plug-in simplicity.
- Units can be deployed for desktop operation or can be rack mounted.
- Quality of Service (QoS) offering data delivery based on priority and type of traffic.
- Jumbo packets support to improve the performance of large data transfers.
- Cost-effective upgrade path to next-generation 10GbE networks.
|Ports||(16) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports|
|Memory and processor||1 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 512 KB
|Mounting||Rack, wall, desktop or under-table mounting|
|Latency||100 Mb Latency: < 8 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 16 µs
|Throughput||Up to 23.8 Mpps|
|Switching capacity||32 Gbps|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
We Also Recommend