HP 1820-48G 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Web Managed Switch
- Intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane.
- SFP ports for fiber connectivity.
- Supports VLANs, Spanning Tree, Link aggregation trunking, and IGMP Snooping.
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP QoS policies.
- Mounting options include walls, under tables or on desktops.
- Quality of Service (QoS) offering traffic prioritization for time sensitive packets.
- Packets are mapped to eight hardware queues for more effective throughput.
- Broadcast control to reduce unwanted network broadcast traffic.
(4) SPF 100/1000 Mbps ports
|Memory and processor||ARM Cortex-A9 @ 400 MHz
128 MB SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB
16 MB flash
|Latency||100 Mb Latency: < 7 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 2 µs
|Quality of Service||IEEE 802.1p/Q-based QoS - Broadcast control
DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification
|Throughput||up to 77.3 Mpps|
|Switching capacity||104 Gbps|
|VLAN Support||802.1Q-based VLAN - 64 port-based VLANs|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
We Also Recommend