HP 1920-48G-PoE+ (370W) 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Web Managed Switch
- Designed for smaller organizations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications.
- Build on the marketing-leading proven reliability of the HPE 1910 Switch Series.
- Features layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6, link aggregation and IGMP.
- Supports PoE+ to power IP devices saving cabling cost.
- Easy-to-use, out-of-the box, plug-and-play deployment.
- Intuitive Web interface to simplify network configuration.
- Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs
- Multiple privilege levels to manage switch administration access.
- Supports L3 routing, SFP ports, IPv6 support, link aggregation, and IGMP.
- Powerful Quality of Service feature for VoIP and video applications support.
|Latency||100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
|Management||SNMP - CLI - Web browser - IMC|
|Memory and processor||MIPS @ 650 MHz
32 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 12 Mb
128 MB SDRAM
|PoE capability||370 W PoE+|
|Ports||(48) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
(4) SFP 1000 Mbps ports
|Switching capacity||104 Gbps|
|Throughput||up to 77.4 Mpps|
|VLAN Support||IEEE 802.1p/Q VLAN tagging - Automatic VLAN assignment
Auto voice VLAN
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
We Also Recommend